Thread: 03/04 Cobras and other pre'04 Stangs too late?

03/04 Cobras and other pre'04 Stangs too late?

I have lots of customers with Pre-04 2V stangs and quite a few 03/04 Cobras that get tunes.. Im assuming HPT will never consider going back that far though right? Busy on future developemnt?

Sure would be nice though. I do lots of supercharger installs and lots of them always ask if they can just get the tuner kit and have me tune it instead of the canned tunes.

I always have to spend the extra $1k for the full kit but no customizing the timing etc it sucks balls

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by christopherstone View Post
    I have lots of customers with Pre-04 2V stangs and quite a few 03/04 Cobras that get tunes.. Im assuming HPT will never consider going back that far though right? Busy on future developemnt?

Sure would be nice though. I do lots of supercharger installs and lots of them always ask if they can just get the tuner kit and have me tune it instead of the canned tunes.

I always have to spend the extra $1k for the full kit but no customizing the timing etc it sucks balls
    Probably not, 05+ is Spanish Oak and a WHOLE different animal than everything before it. It would be like developing support for a whole different manufacturer. Just go Diablo if you want to tune 89-2004 stuff. Thats the cheapest route.