Thread: High STFT

Tuner in Training

High STFT

Took this log after turning SES light off, for the following codes

[ECM] P0174 - Fuel Trim System Lean Bank 2 (SES) (Old) (History) (Immature)

STFT B2 gets near 40% after frame 1049 and then i kill it. Wasnt even going to attempt driving around like that.

Why is it doing this? All i did by unchecking that SES box was too turn off the light right? Then why is my STFT going all apeshit.

Im pretty sure the o2 sensor is bad and the only reason i am messing around with the SES light is to pass the visual part of smog.

Tuner in Training
    Here's a log i took immediately before turning the light off,

Tuner in Training
    Ok, turned it on and let it idle for awhile, the stft seemed to level after a bit. Ran like crap for the first few minutes though.

Do you understand the difference between LTFT and STFT?

Take a look at the LTFT. What does that tell you?
    2014 Corvette, Z51, 3LT, 7-Speed, NPP, 2 tops, Exposed Carbon Fiber roof, FAY, Laguna Blue, Kalahari, Museum Delivery.

Rofl!
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Caterpillar 50 Forklift- Duramax swap