Thread: crank no start after flash

Tuner in Training

crank no start after flash

ok so my car is not wanting to start at all right now and i fired it up yesterday.only thing about this time i loaded a base tune to my pcm via hp tuners.i have spark,fuel pressure and according to my log i also have pulse width and timing.car starts on a alternitive fuel source.
    so i think it is some thing in the fueling i.thing is when i turn the key on the pump sounds like the systems over pressurized,but if i jumper wire the relay it sounds normal but still no start.im wondering if some thing is up with my new injectors.could i have burnt the coils up in them on a stock tune? i never have heard of that.any ideas im almost at a loss.i also have reverted back to the old tune and os.no such luck.is it possible i some how fried my pcm?there are no codes.any help would be awsome
    Attached Files Attached Files
    98 z28
    twin turbo ls6 4l80e

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Is this the first time you flashed the custom operating system to the pcm?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    yes it is.i have the feeling i bricked it.but i can still veiw the data stream and do bilateral testing of the systems and also tried a re write of entire after having the battery disconected for 20 min.heres a screen shot of the tune uploading,is it supposed to say anything next to BCC:?
    Last edited by juicedlq4; 03-18-2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: added info
    98 z28
    twin turbo ls6 4l80e

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Did you accidentally do a write calibration only when changing operating systems the first time around?

Tuner in Training
    i honestly dont remember,i am about 80% positive i did but there is a chance i didnt.
    i think i know where this is going,right now im going under the assumption that if it is bricked i cannot communicate with the pcm or do bilateral testing or stream data.is this correct
    thanks
    Last edited by juicedlq4; 03-18-2012 at 11:56 PM.
    98 z28
    twin turbo ls6 4l80e

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    We've never purposely bricked a pcm to see what the exact possibilities are but if you are 80% sure you used write calibration only I'm 80% sure you bricked the pcm.

Tuner in Training
    whoops i meant 80% positive i did write entire.but im leaning towards a bricked pcm.guess its time to find a new pcm.
    thanks for your help
    98 z28
    twin turbo ls6 4l80e