Thread: 70 Camaro LS2 install...with questions

Potential Tuner

70 Camaro LS2 install...with questions

I've got a 70 Camaro that I've installed an 05 GTO LS2 and 4L60E in. The motor has 24k miles on it. I don't know much about the motor other than it has had a cam change and the transmission has a Circle D torque converter in it. I know that this package put out 395 RWHP before the car was wrecked. I had Speartech modify the harness and remove vats from and secondary O2 sensors from the system. The car starts, runs, drives pretty well. The only issue is when driving slowly - 15 -30 mph and I floor it, the engine will pulsate - almost like a rev limiter is being hit. If im travelling say at 40 mph and floor it, all is ok. I'm greener than green with HPTuners and this is my first post. I just ordered a wideband sensor, but the attached files do not show that. I'm not sure if anything can be determined without that in the system. Thanks in advance for any input or guidence folks can provide.

Post your config. I can't see if you are getting any KR.

Timing, VE, and MAF tables looks strange to me.

Have you tried using the stock tables?
    2014 Corvette, Z51, 3LT, 7-Speed, NPP, 2 tops, Exposed Carbon Fiber roof, FAY, Laguna Blue, Kalahari, Museum Delivery.