Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car falls on its face at take off-timing drops to 0-cause? scans/tune attached

The TM stuff is new to me. Any chance I can get a screenshot of the tables or a blank tune with modified TM tables to reference? If that's a bother, I apologize.
    I can always research more as well.

Thanks in advance

Return all the tables under torque management to stock.

When the TC is turned off, there is no torque management on manual trans vehicles.

Russ Kemp

Interesting, I did not know that.

I don't drive around the the t/c turned off all the time though. I might have to compromise and do as G8GT suggested with the reduction.

Thanks for the tip

Senior Tuner
    Do the guys at SLP still have the reverse switch available for the 6 speed guys? I bought one from them a few years ago and its a nice touch. You have to turn the t/c "ON" if you want it, otherwise it's off when you start the car.
    2000 Trans Am WS6

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinjor View Post
    Interesting, I did not know that.

I don't drive around the the t/c turned off all the time though. I might have to compromise and do as G8GT suggested with the reduction.

Thanks for the tip
    A lot of people, including myself, sometimes just go crazy maxing out and/or disabling tables in a rush to tune. Ideally, small changes should be made and then logged to gauge the effect. I bet a lot of people would never notice much of the torque "management" stuff not being turned completely off.
    2012 Chevy Cruze A6 1LT RS

Formerly - 2004 GTO, 2002 Z28, 2007 Colorado, 2008 Silverado