Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGK AFX in lambda

Lambda is what a wideband reads anyway. Plus, sometimes the AFR value has to be cheated to allow use of big injectors.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Advanced Tuner
    .....and because lambda is much more better...

Tuner in Training
    Alright so I've been reading around here for awhile, can't really play with my hptuners to much (darn snow).

I still need to get my NGK AFX installed into the car, but I've been working on setting up my tune file to do my VE Tuning, and my config file to do the logging. That way when I get it installed, figure it out to the point I feel confortable tuning I am ready to go.

I think I have my config file set up right according to to the tuning guide on (Free LS1 Tuning Guide and from this thread.

I have attached my config that I have created to see if you guys would look it over to make sure I did it correctly since I'm new at this.

I also uploaded my histogram file to see if I did that right. I basically looked at the AFR Error to create a Lambda Error, just coppied everything over but used lambda error pid instead.
    I cant read the image on the tuning guide....its blurry

If you guys take a look at what I've done and notice something wrong let me know, and let me know why its wrong...I want to try to learn why I messed it up so I can apply it down the road to making new PIDS and Histograms.

Thanks
    Jeremy

EDIT: Just changed my lambda error PID units to '%' , and in lambda error the '110' to '100'
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jloosh; 12-31-2012 at 03:19 AM.

I wanted to bump this back from the dead. I can't seem to figure out how to do this in v3.2. Can anyone post up some shots of how this is done please?

I think I figured it out from the sticky.
    Last edited by rpturbo; 08-04-2016 at 04:04 PM.

Figured it out or no?

Add channel (input #) to channels list. Right click, transform. Under EQ Ratio find NGK AFX. Double click, WB setup is done.

make sure commanded EQ ratio is in your channel list also

Now use "EQ Ratio error" on graphs/charts as needed, that will be the % error (basically AFR error except using lambda instead of AFR.. same thing in the end)
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock