Thread: Are Pontiac GTP L32 vs L67 timing tables different?

Tuner

Are Pontiac GTP L32 vs L67 timing tables different?

I run a 2006 3800SC L32 engine and am using a 2003 PCM to control it.
    When I compare the RPM to air mass timing tables I find that the 06 timing values (in the table that I discovered here) are far more agresssive than those in the 03 program.
    This is what I have decided to try (the 05 timing numbers in the table below )over the 03.

Does anyone have any idea if these timing numbers will work on my L32 2006 GTP 3800Sc engine w 3.4" pulley and short stack intercooler? The timing numbers especially at the high air mass values are about 3* more timing than before.
    Last edited by dlagrua; 02-04-2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: error in subject

Yes it will work just fine. When i was on e85 i ran a 05 timing table to help start up.

Tuner
    I guess that I'll copy and paste that 05/06 table in and keep a close eye on KR's. Its definitely more agressive on timing that what the 03 had but w the gen 5 supercharger, premium 93 octane fuel, and a short stack intercooler, we just might be OK. Certainly worth a try for more horsepower. THKS

Tuner in Training
    in some how to's that ive read for these motors they say to start with that timing table so you will be safe. copy the high and low tables to the 03 pcm. and with those mods you should be fine.

LC-1 Through the EGR