Thread: Lbz Turbo Whistlw

Tuner in Training

Lbz Turbo Whistlw

anybody with a lbz have you tryed to open the turbo vane for more whistle at idle let me know how it's sounds

more whistle ='s closed vanes at idle. More rumble ='s open vanes at idle. Closed = 100%, open =0%. Need to bump up your max tables IN THE IDLE SECTION only. Go to 90 first, then 95, then 98. 98% is as far as I would go. She whistles pretty good at 98% lol
    Last edited by ajamesbond007; 05-30-2012 at 01:09 PM.
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

Tuner in Training
    any chance this works for the 2005? I have mine set at 95% just because but I can't tell a difference honestly.

Wherever you increased your vanes in the low medium and/or high vane position tables, you also have to change those cells as well in the Max Vane Position table. Word of caution, do not change anything in the Max Vane table about 1200 rpms unless you know what you're doing (new turbo, advanced tuner, etc)

Tuner in Training
    Did the hiss reductions and it made my truck lope at idle but also I have made fuel adjustments to so I am trying to figure out what is making it lope so bad at idle