Thread: Note to people looking for help with there tune files and are considering uploading.

Tuner in Training

Note to people looking for help with there tune files and are considering uploading.

Attention to those looking for help with tune files, there are people on these forums that pose as a helping hand, but in all actuality there trying to get you to upload your tune to them, even though they are self proclaimed Senior tuners there only intention is to take your tune and place it on another vehicle with similar modifications and charge there customers and take the credit they have no intention of helping you I have ran into this now twice.

Attention to poser tuners, perhaps come up with your own tune files for your customers, buy some manuals learn how to tune, stop ripping people off.
    Last edited by 2007VortechGT; 05-09-2009 at 12:38 AM.

well why not call those specific people out then???

this is a forum thats intended to help people for the most part. its very hard to help someone or get help without posting a tune and list of mods so warning people not to post their tune is kind of a waste of time.

there is also a FREE bin repository that anyone can access tunes from for nearly every popular combination so why "steal" someone elses tune?

i say call out those that are here just to "steal" tunes if you have reasonable proof and im sure the forum administrators will handle it.

Senior Tuner
    Why worry about it? Hell, I give all my tunes away free anyway, and they run better than most shop tunes.

Potential Tuner
    Were is the free tunes repository located im tuning an 06 f150 4.6l for a high performance mod class first time tuning if any body can help I would appreciate it greatly the only other mod I have is a custom made cold air intake
    Signed broke automotive sstudent

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    www.hptuners.com/customers

and with that said I'm going to let this thread die.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"