Thread: Had to pay credits twice with my car???????

Tuner

Had to pay credits twice with my car???????

WHen i first pluged in to my car it took two credits. Then the second time i pluged into car asked for two more what going on here?????????

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Sounds like you have a custom operating system applied to the vehicles pcm. Without the file & infolog its impossible to say with 100% certainty but thats a good educated guess.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx203 View Post
    WHen i first pluged in to my car it took two credits. Then the second time i pluged into car asked for two more what going on here?????????
    My unit just asked for 2 more credits as well ???It has been working for 2 weeks worked it last night. Is there something going on with the calender year ??? I applied for the 2 free credits not sure if I got them or not. They show on the web site 8 when I am logged in. But the message I just got from the interface is only showing 6 ???

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by titanium_skeleton View Post
    My unit just asked for 2 more credits as well ???It has been working for 2 weeks worked it last night. Is there something going on with the calender year ??? I applied for the 2 free credits not sure if I got them or not. They show on the web site 8 when I am logged in. But the message I just got from the interface is only showing 6 ???
    Ops me bad ... yes OS change for a 2 bar map SD. Saved the file as a extra back up an did not realize it saved it that way even though I Did not do the flash. My Question now is if you going to a different OS should you have as many thing modified as you can before you write ?
    Last edited by titanium_skeleton; 01-04-2012 at 10:36 PM. Reason: spelling

Sorry Bob, I must've not been clear when I was telling you that you have a 2-bar custom OS. 2 credits for the car and 2 for the custom OS. It's the way that it's supposed to be.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.