Thread: Trouble Logging PIDs???

Trouble Logging PIDs???

Anyone else have trouble logging certain PIDs? For example, MAP & Turbo Vane Position never register (always 0 in the log) and ECT and IAT -40*??? Here is a log of mine.

Hoping Chris might jump in and say why. Using beta, so might be a couple bugs here and there, or something I am doing wrong.
    Last edited by ajamesbond007; 12-29-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

There are several logging parameters that do not work, have never worked, and will never work. Over the last year, I have gone through all the motions of sending in support files, e-mails, latest betas, etc. HPT has all but abandoned diesel support.

Cheers!
    2006 LBZ Duramax
    5" Magnaflow turbo-back
    EGR blocked
    HP Tuned by yours truly

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Yeah unfortunately we have yet to be able to recreate it on our bench harnesses and with the debug files currently disabled in beta theres not much testing I can do back & forth with customers to try and get to the bottom of the issue.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

If I can be of any help Bill, let me know. Does 2.22 scan diesel PID's well? I haven't tried as I have been in beta since I first acquired HP, but if it works, I'll just install 2.22 for the scanner and tune with beta...???
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun