Thread: New Tuner Supercharger C5

Tuner in Training

New Tuner Supercharger C5

Just Getting into a Supercharger A&A V3 head unit. 60 lbs injectors ect. This would explain a lot before I started this project. I have had the car 3 years. Bought it in San Deigo, its now in Calgary alberta. I put on a x pipe an corsa exhaust in the begging of this year. Did notice driving in the mountians some pinging after getting gas. Could have be low octane (gas station ripped me off !)

After the exhaust was installed did not really car for the popping around 1800- 2400 ish when full off the peddle. Just got the tunner software tonight here is my tune that I had thought for 3 years was a stock 2000 corvette C5 FRC !!!

What the was someone trying achieve I am new to this software an tuning but have a great understanding of electronics an gas engines. Played with bikes most of my life. Had the first year fuel injected 2001 gixxer 1000 full titanium exhaust an power commander. Not near as complicated as this but I knew that before I got into it.

Hear is file take a look if your board ....

Senior Tuner
    For clarification. You have an A&A Vortech V3 system installed on a stock tune, right?
    Last edited by Cantalope Kid; 12-25-2011 at 03:49 PM.
    Janky Monkey Tuning

Call or PM for tuning solutions.

Cell 210-954-4985

Wrench turning provided by 2 Tightwads Racing.

Tune your own? Start here ----> Open Editor ---> Hit F1...READ!

READ SOME MORE (Thank username 69Lt1bird): http://ls1tuningguide.com/

Still lost? Consult a Pro!

www.thetuningschool.com
    www.calibratedsuccess.com
    www.tunedbyfrost.com

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantalope Kid View Post
    For clarification. You have an A&A Vortech V3 system installed on a stock tune, right?
    Yes have not put in the injectors or fuel pump as of yet. Just installed the kit an finishing up some finishing touches. I have lots of time an have been looking at others with same set up. Just comparing and learning from what they are doing. Dont want to really push the limits a moderate tune is what i am looking for. I also have a jimmy that I have been learning the software with. It was throwing some codes. Need a map sensor intermitting issue as of couple years .