Thread: LTFT Diagnose

Potential Tuner

LTFT Diagnose

Have recently installed PCMforless TBSS DIY 4" intake (4" maf sensor as well). . PCMforless has configured my tunefile to get me started and mentioned I may need to adjust my ltft. (pcm seems to be removing fuel to correct a rich fueling?) My question is, do I require a WB O2 to scan the correct data to adjust my VE vs. RPM vs. MAP table? or is there an easier way without need for a wb o2? Vehicle is a TBSS stock ss3 awd, stock, efans, and now a 4" diy intake/maf sensor. Still very new to tuning w/ hptuner but would appreciate any assistance. attached are log and hpt file

Senior Tuner
    You can tune using your LTFT's up to 4,000 rpm. Everything after that rpm requires a wideband to be done safely and correctly. For now "Search "Tuning with LTFT's". I recommend you set the vehicle to run in MAF only mode (NO VE reference). Engine > Airflow > Dynamic > Dynamic Airflow > High RPM Disable > set to 0. The VE table will fail at 0 rpm or startup. Now Tun MAF only until you can gain some knowledge on how to tune a 4th Gen vehicles "Virtual VE" tables.
    Janky Monkey Tuning

Call or PM for tuning solutions.

Cell 210-954-4985

Wrench turning provided by 2 Tightwads Racing.

Tune your own? Start here ----> Open Editor ---> Hit F1...READ!

READ SOME MORE (Thank username 69Lt1bird): http://ls1tuningguide.com/

Still lost? Consult a Pro!

www.thetuningschool.com
    www.calibratedsuccess.com
    www.tunedbyfrost.com