Thread: Need a Tune near lower AL

Need a Tune near lower AL

Hello,
    I have a 2000 Camaro M6. I have a Magic stick 4 Cam, ls6 ported and polished heads with prc dual gold valv springs and harland sharp rockers, harden rods, harden timing set, ls6 ported high flow oil pump, pacesetter headers, flowmaster exhaust, MTI airlid, Taylor 10.4mm wires, and probably something I forgot about.

I'm writing because I need a tune. It was tuned years ago, but I'm not sure that the guy who tuned it did the best job. Plus I have changed a few things sense then. My friend and I have tried tunning it with HP Tuner, but I have no idea what i'm doing and don't know how much my friend knows about tunning. He tuned his car well, but it hadn't been monkeyd with by another person first.

So my question is does anyone know of a good shop within 3 hours of Dothan AL or if I post my scans later can someone take a look and maybe give me a hand with tuning it myself.

P.S.
    I don't have a wideband yet

What problems does it have?

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

The biggest issue is with my RPM's in the morning they bounce up and down from around 1000-800. Then later on during the day they may hang at 2000 or 1500 or they may drop to normal idle. If it does this it will do it for the entire time i'm driving then when I drive it again it will do something different.

It also smells very ritch mostly after start up.

Sometimes it feels like when I get on it a little it bogs down. A few weekes ago I went to pull out and get on it and it almost stalled and started to sputter.

I know I have done somethings to mess with the tune Ie: removed smog pump, replaced intake manifold, sealed leak at header egr ports did a home port and polish on TB and MAF.

I uploaded the current tune, I'm not sure I got it entirely correct if not let me know. If someone has some time can they please take a look at it and let me know what they think.