Thread: ve histogram ???

ve histogram ???

why when i do ve histogram erroe doesnt work with license...and the fifth one which is stft works..so i copy the histograms number 5 and i multiply by % in the editor then it goes down to 0..why do they go down to 0..

C5 corvette 1999 427 lq9

my histogram number 7 ve afr error... dosnt works.. i did my ve histogram with stft 3-4 times and it still shows 25red values..???

Potential Tuner
    Not sure if you have a wideband or not but this site http://ls1tuningguide.com/tuninghelpfiles.php helped me alot.

hi..i have one but it is not connected with th scanner...it is beside..i d on t know if i already have the wire for connected with the scanner and how...??

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by driver240 View Post
    hi..i have one but it is not connected with th scanner...it is beside..i d on t know if i already have the wire for connected with the scanner and how...??
    Did you buy HP Tuners PRO? It comes with a small green box with a male end which plugs into the female side open green slots on the NON PRO box. This green box has (8) connections. This is where you would connect your wideband for logging directly into the scanner software.

Otherwise your gonna have to ghetto fabulously (yes it works) connect it thru other means..search on here for that option. I just think its easier to spend the money on the PRO in my opinion.
    Janky Monkey Tuning

Call or PM for tuning solutions.

Cell 210-954-4985

Wrench turning provided by 2 Tightwads Racing.

Tune your own? Start here ----> Open Editor ---> Hit F1...READ!

READ SOME MORE (Thank username 69Lt1bird): http://ls1tuningguide.com/

Still lost? Consult a Pro!

www.thetuningschool.com
    www.calibratedsuccess.com
    www.tunedbyfrost.com

re cantalopekid

it mean that if i plug it into the hptuner on the side i'll be able to use 7th histogram that is ve % error..? and if i don't find my green box..what can i do..?

Advanced Tuner
    Run it in through another port such as the EGR... Check forums on how to do this.