Thread: Reinstalling software issues, lost licenses...

Reinstalling software issues, lost licenses...

Running windows on my laptop with HP, used it, worked fined. That computer was fried by gatorade, so I got a new computer. Installed HP onto the new computer, everything connects and works, but when I connect to a vehicle that I have previously tuned, it says I do not have a license for the vehicle. What step(s) do I need to do to pull the licenses off of the scanner onto my computer so HP will recognize when I hook up to a previously licensed vehicle? Feeling pretty stupid right now.

Thanks everyone!
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

Senior Tuner
    Click the white baloon and then click it again to reload licenses(interface plugged in). And get a real pc! lol

You are just jealous of my awesome computer :P

and check you email here in a bit. I'll send you pics
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun