Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NGK AFX WB02 - Can you use a diff gauge AND have it tied into HPT Pro at same time?

Tuner
    Bringing this back from the dead. I am looking at purchasing the AFX. The wideband I've had in the car for over 7 years finally took a dump. It has 2 outputs. I need 2 outputs essentially. I have an aeroforce gauge which I have set up to read afr and also need an input signal for logging in hptuners. Just want to confirm that I CAN splice the single output off the afx to my gauge and hptuners? I won't be using both concurrently just one or the other.
    05 Torrid Red GTO- TSP 418, DuSpeed intake, ported fast 102mm, nw 102mm tb, TXGiant v2 112lsa, AI 243 heads, Kooks 1.875 LTs, Kooks 3" Street Screamer, UDP, KAAZ w/ 3.73's, gforce aluminum ds, M6 swap, RXT.

Quote Originally Posted by redgto4u View Post
    Bringing this back from the dead. I am looking at purchasing the AFX. The wideband I've had in the car for over 7 years finally took a dump. It has 2 outputs. I need 2 outputs essentially. I have an aeroforce gauge which I have set up to read afr and also need an input signal for logging in hptuners. Just want to confirm that I CAN splice the single output off the afx to my gauge and hptuners? I won't be using both concurrently just one or the other.
    You can connect it to both at the same time (and use both at the same time). I do it now with HP Tuners / Dash Logic. No problem. Just make sure they're reading the same.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock