Thread: Any update on 10-11 V6 camaro?

Tuner in Training

Any update on 10-11 V6 camaro?

sorry. I don't mean to be beating a dead horse but is there any timeframe when you guys are going to work on the v6 camaro support?

The last time I checked you guys said after 2.24 release? Any chance we could be at least looking at beta by the end of this year?

Potential Tuner
    Thanks sixxer. You can count me in on that.

Potential Tuner
    Have you looked into the STS turbo system.
    It looks good but I have my concerns.

Tuner in Training
    They don't just have the STS but now there's IPF's procharger V3 system, RX's twin turbo and now they are also working on a supercharger. The FI guys couldn't turn up the boost pass 4-5psi due to the stock high pressure fuel pump but it look like they are very very close to getting that figured out. There are a few guys running the STS with a really good result.

IPF also just came out with a tune claiming 22hp/19lb ft of tq, and of course the hypertech's been out for couple month and trifecta since day one. The problem is that they are all independent tuners, so you get a mail order tune. When it comes to GM we need HP tuners or EFI since almost every tuners that I know use both. There are alot of tuners that are waiting for HP tuners to be able to tune the v6 camaro along with alot of camaro guys such as myself waiting patiently for HP to make the move.

Now, can we please get an update