Thread: Help with 08 Corvette A6 5-4 Paddle Shift

Banned

Help with 08 Corvette A6 5-4 Paddle Shift

I’ve got an annoying problem that I’m hoping you can point me in the right direction.

I’ve got my Tans shifting fast and fun. In D Mode she is smooth and easy, In Sport mode she is crisp and fast. In Paddle mode 1-3 are crisp and hast then 4-6 ir semi smooth.

My problem is Downshifting in paddle from 5-4 only. It loses Torque reduction on that shift only (After driving in D mode). When I shift from 5-4 it is hard. All other Down Shifts have rev-matching and are smooth

I can drive all week in Sport or paddle mode and she works great, then I take a drive in D mode and I loose torque reduction in 4-5 Paddle.

It doesn’t make any sense to me, why is just the one gear acting up and why only the downshift…

Do you have any suggestions?

Around what RPM?
    2008 Silverado 2500HD
    357 rwhp 382 rwtrq tuned by me
    MODs: CAI, cut out, cat delete.
    (New Mods: Ported TB, pacesetter Long tubes, and off road Y= redynoing soon )

Banned
    The Higher the RPM The more noticeable.
    When Down shifting in Paddle mode say from 4-3 the engine revs and then shifts CT Torque reduction. on my 5-4 it just engages the gear quickly.

If I go in and reset transmission adaptive settings in HP Scanner it works fine... until i take a drive in D mode.

Yesterday I disabled CT DS adapt in Shift pressure settings to see if that makes a difference.

Banned
    I don't want to jinks myself but I have been driving around all day in D mode and Paddle shift and no problems at all.

is it possible that by disabling CT Adaptive pressure that fixed my issue.