Thread: Anyone have a similar tune to my mods?

Anyone have a similar tune to my mods?

I have a ls1 trickflow 215's, 11.2-1 compression, 224 224 .567 cam, fast 102 intake with ptc 102 throttle body, 85 mm truck maf, 36lb fast injectors, 411 pcm, long tube headers. Anyone have a tune that is similar i can use to work some bugs out before i get it dyno tuned in the next few weeks. Also what rwhp do you think i will put down it has 3.73 gears, A4,3200 stall? Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    respiratoary probably does, did u search?

00' WS6 370/PT4788/TH400
    99' T/A N20

Quote Originally Posted by PAT WS6 View Post
    respiratoary probably does, did u search?
    I dunno about the respiratoary (??) but the repository might

Custom PCM Tuning in Hollywood Ca

I looked but didnt see anything doesn't mean i didnt miss it

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 04SilveradoMykk View Post
    I dunno about the respiratoary (??) but the repository might
    my respiratory system was under attack

00' WS6 370/PT4788/TH400
    99' T/A N20

why do you run a 102mmTB and a 85mm MAF?
    '02 Corvette
    LS6, MN6, LT's/X pipe and TI's, Honker CAI, AI 243 heads, PatG Custom Cam, FAST 102, LS2 TB, Red Top inj, HPTuners & NGK/AFX

Got the intake and throttle body at a deal sold together. I already was running the maf and have heard bad things about aftermarket maf sensors. I am running a true cold air ram intake setup so fig i will have more than enough air. The bigger question you should have is why did i put it in a 67 mustang.

Can anyone tell me how to atleast get my injectors close? I was running 02 camaro injectors. Now have the 36lb fast injectors.

Quote Originally Posted by jseely View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to atleast get my injectors close? I was running 02 camaro injectors. Now have the 36lb fast injectors.
    purchase this, you will be glad you did and it's worth every penny!

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SME-DVD-1/
    '02 Corvette
    LS6, MN6, LT's/X pipe and TI's, Honker CAI, AI 243 heads, PatG Custom Cam, FAST 102, LS2 TB, Red Top inj, HPTuners & NGK/AFX

It is on my list of things to get along with a wideband. First wont to get it tuned by someone that knows what is going on, get my fourlink in and body work done then i will spend more time learning to do some tunning. For now i just use hptuners to adjust shift points and security, fans and things like that basically as a tool. This project is draining me dry. When i built my long tubes i built places for a a wideband b/c i have plans on playing with it. After i get it tuned next wendsday i will be done with it until deer season is over.
    Last edited by jseely; 10-18-2011 at 09:34 PM.