Thread: RTT help

RTT help

OK guys, I understand how to start the scanner up and start tweaking parameters, lets say idle spark. Is that automatically changing the file in the computer, or do I have to do something to actually get the changes I'm making permanently in the computer? In other words, if I get it where I want it while scanning and tweaking, will the computer be all set or do I need to apply the mods to a file and write over the existing one?

Senior Tuner
    you need to copy the rtt table you are modifying, paste into your tune, save, and write back to the pcm if you want them to be permenant.

Tuner in Training

Differnt RTT Problem

I figured i would just piggy back on this old thread with a RTT problem of my own. 1999 silverado, got the 1bar maf enhancement writen, hit the little green play button, read the ram, loaded the table, but when i make any ajustments to the table (+/- keys or enter a parameter) nothing changes in the scanner. example: if i tried to change the ve table, the wideband reading wont change, or when i try to change spark advance, i log the same advance. I feel like its somthing simple that im overlooking