Thread: Track Results: 12.6@111mph - Stock LS1 Long-block + Mild Bolt-ons

Talking Track Results: 12.6@111mph - Stock LS1 Long-block + Mild Bolt-ons

This is only the second time that we've taken (my wife) Natasha's '02 B4C to the track in the 4 years we've had it. The first time out - stock - it ran 13.2@105mph on a peg-leg diff out of a V6 car holding 3.08 gears. Since then it has only had cat deletes added, some mild suspension work, 4.10s w/a posi and tuned by me on crappy 91 octane. All the other drivetrain running gear is stock including the torque converter.

Yesterday it went 12.64 @ 111mph on a 1.9 60' on street tires using a completely stock LS1 long block - less the mods below. The car is a "point and shoot" daily driver - Natasha jumped in it and ran 12.8 @ 110+mph with little trouble.

Also, I should point out we were running around newer 5.0s and a supercharged (6.1) SRT8 Challenger which were using drag radials - all day long. With a converter, sticky tires and a higher rev limit this car might be that bit quicker... but, that would undermine the daily driver practicality of the car.

Mods:
    150K+ mile LS1+German Castrol
    A4+Amsoil Dex 6
    SLP Lid w/K&N
    Free Mods
    Fernco
    P&P TB
    5:1 MAF Screen
    TR55s
    HPT Pro (Duh!)
    Cat deletes
    Cutout on stock exhaust
    Boxed LCAs+UMI LCA Relocation Brackets
    Energy Suspension & 1LE Bushings
    Edelbrock Adj PHB
    Y2K Wagon Wheels w/Sumitomo HTR Z II Tires
    SS Hood
    Auburn Posi & GM 4.10s

The run:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7mlArSR0rQ

Attached are the files used for/logged from the run for reference. It should be noted that the WB gauge vs. IO reading have about a .2-.3 discrepancy between them as I don't have the offsets for the MTX-L perfected yet.
    '15 Colorado Z71 | '07 TrailBlazer SS | '87 Monte Carlo SS | '80 Lemans Wagon

Not too bad, good run.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Good run, looks like a modest tune. I was a little caught off guard by 27 degrees idle timing an than saw that was stock.

Hell, I use 27 degrees idle/initial timing in my 11:1 compression 357 with a Mighty Demon 750cfm and 276/282-110 roller cam. lol

Custom PCM Tuning in Hollywood Ca