Thread: 6L80E tune, please look

6L80E tune, please look

2006 C6, STS turbo, converter, im trying to get all the TM off and the car to shift quicker, can anyone look and see if i missed something or what i can do to make it shift firmer,

ps, im coming in on the tail end of this setup, just trying to help a friend
    thanks
    2002 Camaro SS, Twin S480s
    2006 Corvette C6, Twin Turbo
    1991 GMC Syclone, LS/AWD/AC

Why do you have upshift and pwr downshift adapts turned off?

I like to leave some TM active instead of turning everything off like that. These trannies are not bulletproof.

I'd raise the shift pressures on the lower end of the delivered torque settings for a firmer shift at part throttle.
    1971 Corvette-LS3 swap with custom cam. Stainless headers and sheet metal intake built by the owner. 442rwhp.

2007 STS-V-Billet Precision 67mm turbo swap. 563rwhp@15psi.

1991 Camaro-6.0 swap with LS6 heads and custom cam. Headers and other swap bits fabricated by myself (wife's car)

part throttle its good its justWOT, at the strip if i do a long burnout it screws it up, at the end of the burnout itwill limit power and bog down, then when i launch its in limp more.

we are also not worried about it breaking, just getting the most out of it. if it cant hold the 550rwhp then thats ok.
    2002 Camaro SS, Twin S480s
    2006 Corvette C6, Twin Turbo
    1991 GMC Syclone, LS/AWD/AC

I don't think that's a power issue. I've heard from other people on the board that the tcm doesn't like tire spin. Does it display any codes?
    1971 Corvette-LS3 swap with custom cam. Stainless headers and sheet metal intake built by the owner. 442rwhp.

2007 STS-V-Billet Precision 67mm turbo swap. 563rwhp@15psi.

1991 Camaro-6.0 swap with LS6 heads and custom cam. Headers and other swap bits fabricated by myself (wife's car)

TM is what is slowing down your shifts,
    In the posted tune you have 0's on the Adder modifier table. with 1's in STF and STFA tables that means you have 100% TM all the time.

In the A6 how to link, it said TM was calculated like this:

TM = {Shift Torque Factor + (Shift Torque Factor Adder * Shift Torque Factor Adder Mod)} * Torque Factor Cold

the TFC is only used when the trans is cold

you have:
    1 = 1+(1*0)
    1 = 100% TM
    to speed shifts up you want to lower TM
    2008 Silverado 2500HD
    357 rwhp 382 rwtrq tuned by me
    MODs: CAI, cut out, cat delete.
    (New Mods: Ported TB, pacesetter Long tubes, and off road Y= redynoing soon )