Thread: 2Bar OS Help

Tuner in Training

2Bar OS Help

I decided to work on tune a bit since I last looked at it when it was nearly 100*F outside. Since I decided to rework the VE I thought I'd upgrade to the 2Bar OS as well (so I can work with the VE table). Anyway, I did the upgrade and created a VE table based on the one from EQ VE and all seems well. Since it decided to get down to nearly 40* F last night I started wondering about the "Charge Temp Mult" table.

Does the "Air Charge Temperature *K" axis correspond to the "Manifold Air Temp (*K)" PID?

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what they normally do with this table? My plan was to simply get VE right when temps were in the 70's and log the charge temp as a baseline. Then, later this year when it was colder, make adjustments and interpolate. (I'll also probably re-adjust in the summer.)

While I'm asking questions can someone give me an explanation of why I'd adjust the "TPS Mult" table? I understand that it will give throttle based adjustments to VE, but I'm not sure what problem this would solve.
    -- J.

2007 Z06, Haltech KBII intake, Katech torquer cam, Kooks 1 7/8 headers and Corsa exhaust (with cats)

Bumping this to see if there are any answers.