Thread: wideband/maf error

wideband/maf error

been searching for a few hours now with no luck (except V8s) on a way to make a histogram that will display % error of my wideband readings to maf hz...

that way I can copy/paste special the readings after scanning into my maf table...

thanks,
    Jarred

Create a histogram using PID "Air Fuel Ratio Error" (make sure that PID is in the Table display). On the Row & Col Axis, use table "MAF Airflow vs. Output Frequency".

2000 Regal GS | Twin-Charged T72 | HPT Pro + PLX Wideband | 12.55 @ 110 on 15psi | Now running 20psi on E85!

1998 5.9L Durango | Powerdyne supercharger @6psi | Mesa Headers | Gibson Cat-back | 1.7 RR's | Tuned PCM | Ported Heads | Custom TB & Intake | Custom fuel rails | Rebuild coming soon...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by gtpsleeper View Post
    been searching for......
    Before I saw the correct formula above ^ I tried to set one up myself one day.(For hours) Was so frustrating I almost converted religons. Who knows what some of those histograms I came up with would've shown, if anything. I think this is the one you want.
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/attach...8&d=1171768481
    Last edited by PopUpBlocker; 10-02-2011 at 01:39 AM.

ill keep playing with this a little... keeps coming up "unsupported"... how do I tell the histogram to read off my wideband?

How is your wideband hooked up? Do you have HPT Pro with the EIO connections? I think you must have it hooked up through the EIO with a known wideband brand. You must also have AFR error in the Table display. If you do not have the EIO connected or you do not have the AFR error in the Table display, you will get unsupported error.

2000 Regal GS | Twin-Charged T72 | HPT Pro + PLX Wideband | 12.55 @ 110 on 15psi | Now running 20psi on E85!

1998 5.9L Durango | Powerdyne supercharger @6psi | Mesa Headers | Gibson Cat-back | 1.7 RR's | Tuned PCM | Ported Heads | Custom TB & Intake | Custom fuel rails | Rebuild coming soon...