243 heads and intake off 2006 trailblazer
    90mm dbw throttle body from an 2007 trailblazer
    411 pcm
    2002 tac module
    94 diesel throttle pedal
    2001 corvette base tune
    truck runs great

my problem
    Fuel gauge won't read on the dash and always shows a battery light. With the tech2 plugged in it shows a fuel level just wont read on the dash. Then I loaded the tune that was originally in the pcm for the lq4 and the fuel gauge works the charge light goes out but the throttle will no longer function. Do I just need to bite the bullet and pay for another truck base tune that has dbw funtionality or is there a way I can make this work.

Senior Tuner
    Segments are not compatible, you will have to switch files. You have to bite the bullit.

Tuner in Training
    Thats what I thought. Thanks.

Tuner in Training
    I think I found a base tune that will work but I want to be sure before I throw more money at a useless tune. If anybody could tell if this will work with my truck that would be great.

Senior Tuner
    Any truck file using an 0411 pcm and dbw should work. I have no way of knowing if that file is dbw. In Canada, we did not have a dbw 6.0 truck until 2003, but I know the US vehicles had them sooner.

Tuner in Training
    all the tables for the electronic throttle in the program seem to match the corvette tune that is in my truck right now, I guess I will just have to try. thank you for your input

Advanced Tuner
    Look in the repository, My stock tune from my 2001 Sierra C3 is in there. LQ4/4L65e with DBW 0411 PCM.

I think your problem with the fuel gauge may be the Fuel Gauge Output vs. level table. The stock Corvette table is zeroed while the truck table has values.

The corvette also has 2 fuel tanks, so you need to set the Primary and Secondary volume tables to the values for your S10.
    Last edited by PitchblackC3; 10-11-2011 at 01:35 PM.

Tuner in Training
    I think i did use yours and it worked

Advanced Tuner
    No, the one I have in there is completely stock, that one is modified and that's not the correct VIN, but that one should work for you too.

Your LQ4 setup is very similar to mine, I have 243s, TBSS intake and 87mm TB too.

Glad you got everything worked out!