Thread: Anyone have a 2.4L NA Tune? 2007 g5 gt 5 speed

Potential Tuner

Anyone have a 2.4L NA Tune? 2007 g5 gt 5 speed

Hey guys,

My buddy has a 2007 g5 NA 2.5L 5 speed , only mods are Intake and straight pipe.

Anyone have a tune to add any hp possible? he just asked me so i thought id throw up a post.

Even though threads like this usually don't get any responses I'll point you in the right direction. Guys are more than willing to help but not spoon feed you.

Do you know how to tune at all? I know there aren't really LE5 help threads but alot of LSJ/LNF stuff is relevant. If you have any questions about tuning feel free to ask
    2006 Chevy Cobalt SS 2.4 Turbo
    320 whp 299 wtq

I come from a LNF background but have a few friends that have LE5's I have a quick question... besides the torque curve adjustments and a good maf calibration... is there any real benefit like a feel it in your pants dyno difference from a stock NA and a tuned NA? LE5

Spark timing, cam tables, rev limiter, PE table, and you could play with low airmass spark and DFCO for fuel economy gains

edit: Guess I kind of missed your question though, but yes there are gains you can feel
    Last edited by noorjSS; 01-03-2013 at 05:39 PM.
    2006 Chevy Cobalt SS 2.4 Turbo
    320 whp 299 wtq

Quote Originally Posted by noorjSS View Post
    Spark timing, cam tables, rev limiter, PE table, and you could play with low airmass spark and DFCO for fuel economy gains

edit: Guess I kind of missed your question though, but yes there are gains you can feel
    Nice I will look more into it thanks all!

Quote Originally Posted by DrSnAzZy View Post
    Hey guys,

My buddy has a 2007 g5 NA 2.5L 5 speed , only mods are Intake and straight pipe.

Anyone have a tune to add any hp possible? he just asked me so i thought id throw up a post.

I do not advise you to copy and paste a tune without knowing exactly what it will do to your engine... but i found a nice thread on the cobalt ss network talking about things people are doing to the LE5

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/tunin...ing-faq-82211/

oh man i almost clicked that link! whooaa that was a close one!
    2008 Sky RL

Potential Tuner
    Sorry guys been busy, But i have hp tuners vcm pro, I just am learning how to use it. So very much a noob