Thread: A/C randomly turns on with Beta Version

A/C randomly turns on with Beta Version

Using the Beta version of HPT and at least once in my scan, the ECC blanks out and the A/C kicks on. The ECC panel is completely locked out, usually with three dashes ( - - - ). Can't turn a/c off or change any settings until I unplug the cable (USB to OBDII). This throws off my scans and is quite annoying. Anyone come across this before? I'm thinking about re-installing 2.2 (non-beta) and see if it happens. Thoughts?
    99 Dark Metallic Bronzemist SSEi, 187K, S3, P&P GenV, 3.4MPS, N*TB & LQ4, SLP Headers, Cat & EGR Delete, Hockey puck TA mount, Solid Trans/Motor mount, KYB fronts, MSD Wires&Coils, TRE-340, Thrasher CAI w/ 9" K&N, C-Ya Shift Kit, Hayden Trans cooler.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    reinstall 2.22(non-beta) and report back. I don't see how running the beta would cause this issue.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Will do tonight.
    99 Dark Metallic Bronzemist SSEi, 187K, S3, P&P GenV, 3.4MPS, N*TB & LQ4, SLP Headers, Cat & EGR Delete, Hockey puck TA mount, Solid Trans/Motor mount, KYB fronts, MSD Wires&Coils, TRE-340, Thrasher CAI w/ 9" K&N, C-Ya Shift Kit, Hayden Trans cooler.

Installed 2.22 without un-installing beta version. 2.22 could not load any of the configs or settings from the beta version files. Re-set up most of my config settings. Scanned 15 minutes without it freakishly turning on the A/c or any ECC issues. 2.22 could not open any of the .hpt files from beta version either, so I had to do a full read. Scanned another 15 minute ride and no A/C or ECC issues. Me thinks it might be something in the beta version... I'll keep logging and see if it happens again.