Thread: Cant record with MPVI Pro

Advanced Tuner

Cant record with MPVI Pro

Tried to record some data yesterday but the red Error light came on when I pressed record and the Busy light now blinks every 5 seconds. I can see live data using my laptop but cant use the stand alone record function. Anyone else run into this ?

Quote Originally Posted by orange ss View Post
    Tried to record some data yesterday but the red Error light came on when I pressed record and the Busy light now blinks every 5 seconds. I can see live data using my laptop but cant use the stand alone record function. Anyone else run into this ?

Try not unplugging the interface when recording.. Erase the data on the interface and try again.

We Can Fix Your Bricked PCM Or Your YYYYYY OS ID

Advanced Tuner
    not sure what you mean ? I didnt unplug it and there is no data on the interface

Quote Originally Posted by orange ss View Post
    not sure what you mean ? I didnt unplug it and there is no data on the interface

click erase logs then load your config again.. unplug the interface from the pc and pcm.. then hook it back up and try to stand alone log it again.

If you don't stop logging before unplugging or shutting off the engine on some platforms you will have this problem..

If you still have an error after this email support.. Also may need a newer beta ver.

Last edited by Google; 07-27-2011 at 08:31 PM.
    We Can Fix Your Bricked PCM Or Your YYYYYY OS ID

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    My question would be "did you program the interface with your config file as shown in the help file?"
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"