Thread: Maf doesnt seem to be working after disabling it.

Tuner in Training

Maf doesnt seem to be working after disabling it.

LS1, corvette engine, 98 Camaro ecu/harness.
    Magnacharger, healthy blower cam. Set my FIR and my RAF and timing tables. Set maf fail to 0, made sure DTC wasnt set to no error reported, set it to OL only and unplugged the meter.

I did some VE tuning in the secondary VE table, than I copied and interpolated it into the primary VE table. Once I was happy with where it was and it's driving close to stock driveability, I plugged the meter back in, set fail to 14000 and wrote the ecu. When I start the truck the maf reading just goes from .000 to .307 and does nothing. When I rev or drive it does nothing, and it doesnt want to idle now. My fuel trims were 1-2% with no maf, now with maf reading 0hz and .307 they're obviously +20% as the ecu is now trying to use it.

I reset the scanner back to all hptuner defaults, still nothing. I double checked everything with compare against the factory file and it's all good. I cleared the DTC's and did a write entire, still nothing. I powered down, and unhooked the battery for a little while and had some lunch. Came back, started up, same deal

The meter was working/scanning etc. Just fine before I disabled and unplugged it. I'm not sure where to go from here. I've attached the file

Senior Tuner
    can you add maf frequency to default imperial config and make a scan, post them both.

Tuner in Training
    I've left the shop for the day, I can do that tomorrow. This is one of those drop off projects that I've had for 3 months now that WONT GO AWAY!!

This is a 98 Vette LS1 with ported heads, blower cam, valve springs, pullied magnacharger kit, tube headers, dual 3" exhaust in an 04 Jeep Wrangler lol.

It's got a cnc adapter to go from the block to the jeep trans, it has a spec flywheel, mcleod RXT twin disc clutch. The wiring was thoroughly spliced into the factory jeep harness, so all the jeep body wiring/relays work, stock jeep column, guages, dash etc. all works like stock, and the a/c was converter too, it all works.

It's got a a drive by cable throttle body with a 99 camaro wiring harness and pcm.. Was running good, made 420hp and 460 ft/lbs at 6lbs. He added an innovators west lower pulley and an upper, it's at 11 lbs now. Just from the pulley swap it hame in surging, spitting and bucking. I started over, redialed in the VE, RAF, IFR, and went back in to start on the maf. I made a quick pass on the dyno, it was lean so I lifted but around 4000 it was making 475 and 520 ft/lbs...

The stock jeep axles/transfer case/and trans are still holding somehow, and it carries the driver front tire about a foot off the ground in first and second just by rolling into it.... It's fought me EVERY step of the way. I thought today it was going to be gone for good.... Ughh