Thread: Transmission & Speedo Support

Transmission & Speedo Support

Will Hptuners be supporting the transmission and speedo in the dodge release or just the engine for now?

We Can Fix Your Bricked PCM Or Your YYYYYY OS ID

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Chris is working on TCM support now, he was able to get a read in low speed mode in 153 minutes but is working on something that should speed that up to less than 10. Likely be in the initial public release, not in beta yet though.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Chris is working on TCM support now, he was able to get a read in low speed mode in 153 minutes

but is working on something that should speed that up to less than 10. Likely be in the initial public release, not in beta yet though.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    Will Hptuners be supporting the transmission and speedo in the dodge release or just the engine for now?
    I hope they plan to support the TCM too or else there will be plenty of 545RFE door stops hanging around.

Quote Originally Posted by Fast4.7 View Post
    I hope they plan to support the TCM too or else there will be plenty of 545RFE door stops hanging around.
    As if there aren't currently?

Potential Tuner
    I gotta say, this is friggin' ridiculous to take this long to get some sort of trans tuning out for us mopar guys. This rant is not just for hp, but all other tuners, they live off gm crap and for stuff and pretty much leave the mopar crowd standing in the rain. If someone can think of the programming, then someone should be able to read it and reverse engineer it, come on, lets get it done.

Potential Tuner
    Any news, or the same.

Advanced Tuner
    I've seen that the transmission tuning tables are still blank in the latest versions of 2.24. when Dodge tuning is available, will it be engine tuning only?

Tuner in Training
    So any update on the tcm functions? I need to calibrate a speedo for tire size. 2012 wrangler

Potential Tuner
    Wondering about this as well. I just want to make some minor trans adjustments for a truck that is now sitting on 37's.

2010 Ram 2500 5.7 hemi auto
    1970 GTO - 1999 f-body LS1/4L60e, SS3600 stall, milled P&P 799's, Torquer V2, Typhoon 85/85 intake/TB, LT's, SVO green tops, SD tune.

1970 C10 - Vortec 454/4L80e, Merc 454 Mag cam/springs, 0411 swap IN PROCESS