Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Transmission & Speedo Support

  1. #1
    Senior Tuner Google's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Saint Peters, Missouri
    Posts
    1,303

    Transmission & Speedo Support

    Will Hptuners be supporting the transmission and speedo in the dodge release or just the engine for now?






    .
    We Can Fix Your Bricked PCM Or Your YYYYYY OS ID

  2. #2
    HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Bill@HPTuners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hailing from Parts Unknown
    Posts
    22,632
    Chris is working on TCM support now, he was able to get a read in low speed mode in 153 minutes but is working on something that should speed that up to less than 10. Likely be in the initial public release, not in beta yet though.

  3. #3
    Senior Tuner Google's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Saint Peters, Missouri
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Chris is working on TCM support now, he was able to get a read in low speed mode in 153 minutes


    but is working on something that should speed that up to less than 10. Likely be in the initial public release, not in beta yet though.




    .

  4. #4
    Tuner in Training
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Google View Post
    Will Hptuners be supporting the transmission and speedo in the dodge release or just the engine for now?
    I hope they plan to support the TCM too or else there will be plenty of 545RFE door stops hanging around.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast4.7 View Post
    I hope they plan to support the TCM too or else there will be plenty of 545RFE door stops hanging around.
    As if there aren't currently?

  6. #6
    Potential Tuner
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7
    I gotta say, this is friggin' ridiculous to take this long to get some sort of trans tuning out for us mopar guys. This rant is not just for hp, but all other tuners, they live off gm crap and for stuff and pretty much leave the mopar crowd standing in the rain. If someone can think of the programming, then someone should be able to read it and reverse engineer it, come on, lets get it done.

  7. #7
    Potential Tuner
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7
    Any news, or the same.

  8. #8
    Advanced Tuner
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    234
    I've seen that the transmission tuning tables are still blank in the latest versions of 2.24. when Dodge tuning is available, will it be engine tuning only?