Thread: Tuning with LM-2 and Non-pro interface, assistance please???

Tuner

Tuning with LM-2 and Non-pro interface, assistance please???

I recently got my car put back together and I'm getting ready to do my own tuning. I have an HP Tuners suite(non-pro) and an Innovate LM-2 Wideband(single sensor). After purchasing the "Calibrated Success" DVD, I fear that I wont be as accurate by not having the LM-2 hooked up to the interface. Maybe I'm confused, but is there any way I can accurately setup the two to work hand-in-hand without going with an MPVI pro interface?

Any help on this wouldd be great. It is my main concern right now, getting everything setup properly before making any major changes to the MAF and VE, etc.

Thanks, Chris
    2006 Silverado RCSB, Cammed, D1X, 5.3L, TBSS Intake, FIC 1650cc Injectors, E85, 1 7/8" LT headers/4L80e swap/4.10 gears

Tuner
    Nevermind, I think I have found what I'll do after searching the forums. Apparently I'm one of many who have thought of this;

Setting up WBO2 with EGR EIO
    2006 Silverado RCSB, Cammed, D1X, 5.3L, TBSS Intake, FIC 1650cc Injectors, E85, 1 7/8" LT headers/4L80e swap/4.10 gears

Tuner in Training
    Keep us posted, I did this with the egr but had to create a custom pid the afr error wouldn't log.
    Let me know if I can help.