Crazy, insane issues with tps, has to be in the tune. HEEELLLLPPPP
Ok My tps is possessed, thats all there is to it! I am actually beginning to believe the issues I am having must be a result of something in the tune. The car is a 1996 trans am with a 24x conversion, so it runs on the 0411 pcm. Here is what it is doing.
1. The tps reads PERFECT in vcm scanner with key on engine off.
2. The tps reads 20% at roughly 80% with the Engine running? WTF?
Here is what I have done
1. tested all voltage
2. slotted tps and made sure it was in range
3. Re-wired the entire tps circuit including a new pigtail.
4. Checked all pcm wiring 10x.
5. Tried a new pcm (2 credits down the drain.)
I have attatched a copy of my tune file. The tps worked great until I loaded a tune and then my tps went ape shit.
Im going to attach both tunes- the one ending in ms3mock is the one I loaded and then it went crazy. The other is the tune im running currently. and the last one is the one I had loaded before the tps went nuts.