Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to enter injector data???? 160 # FIC's

Quote Originally Posted by NicD View Post
    I have tuned many sets of the FIC 160s and they are just fine regardless of what you read on the internet. If you are a beginner and don't know how to get the offsets close then you are better off getting the ID injectors since they come with the data. For somebody who has the experience at setting up injector offsets that are an unknown like all tuners had to back in the day they still fuel pretty accurately and work just fine. The data that I was given however was off but don't recall how far off since I threw it away and just used my own. I will tell you right now with a 4.8L motor on 160s you will more than likely have to drop fuel pressure a bit to get away from the minimum pulse width of the injectors.
    about time someone said this!!! getting tired of reading that Id's are the only way togo!lol
    tsp LQ9 408, wiesco -10cc, ls7s cam,tsp 5.3Lheads ,stock rockers with upgraded trunions,BBK intake manifold;ported polished intake runners,80MM Tb,haltech CAI,Longtubes,RPM full drivetrain,3:15 gears.

Awesome, glad to hear you got them running well. I have been considering getting a set of 160s but can't see dropping $2000 for injectors.