Thread: Twin turbos....

Twin turbos....

Has anyone tackled this with HP? If so, parallel or compounding turbos? Boost achieved and other things... Brick walls hit along the way, and what you did to over come them? VVT or wastegate turbo? How many pounds of boost did you make... things of that nature. Sometime in (hopefully the near) future, I want to build a twin setup and get a truck in the 10s with HP
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

Tuner in Training
    Any updates?

From Md but in KcMo for now til we move back.
    Quote Originally Posted by TDFDiesel View Post
    Any updates?
    IS this the same TDF?
    Devil Girl 2006 2500HD LBZ Ex-Cab 4x4
    EFI Live tuned by IdahoRob,MPI twins intalled by BigDipper,PPE dual cp3,PPE lift pump,BigDipper 30% injectors, BigDipper Trans Precision ML converter.
    Alot Of thanks To George aka BigDipper
    [email protected]
    1979 Camaro Z28,400sbc bowtie block,Je blower piston,Lunati rods and crank,Brodix weldtech ported heads.J&W ultra Glide,J&W 5500 converter,With new mods should run in the mid 7's to low 8's @ 160+ area old setup at 3660lb went [email protected] on dot tires.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by ripmf666 View Post
    IS this the same TDF?
    It is...

Quote Originally Posted by TDFDiesel View Post
    Any updates?
    Just now saw this lol...

Yes updates in session, I actually have one with a title in my name! Already have a good 80-100 horse tune to the rear wheels. Needed new tires, got them on today, burnt the old ones off yesterday

Built tranny and lift pump hopefully by next Christmas, followed by head studs and twins. After that, probably the 7.1 stroker kit since I have to upgrade the rods anyways
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun