Thread: Delphi 25317628 Injector data please

Advanced Tuner

Delphi 25317628 Injector data please

I'm doing an 04 Escalade 6 liter swap, and the motor has Delphi 25317628 injectors in it. I'm uncertain of the origins of these injectors and rails.

Can anyone tell me for certain exactly which flow rate these injectors are? I'm hoping to find someone who has verified that this is the injector part number that came in their car, and they have a read of their stock PCM tune.

http://www.gmtuners.com/flow/index.htm

About 3/4 of the way down. You should be able to find a tune with proper numbers in the repository.

Advanced Tuner
    Your link refers to these as 2001 truck injectors flowing 22.1#/hr, but does not state at which pressure they're rated at. I can only assume 58 psi.

Googling these injectors endlessy, I found similar references rating these injectors between 22 and 42 psi and everywhere inbetween. And no reference to fuel pressure.

From what I can tell, 2000 trucks took 24.8#, 02-03 trucks took 25.2#, and 04-05 trucks took 24.5#. But that's just by looking at about 15 different tunes. No references I found show any of these numbers exactly. Plus, these numbers are so close (as is the other injector data) that the truck runs decently with the 24.5 or 25.2 injector specs (all, not just flow rate).

Somehow I need hard data to know which injector specs I should use. Best would be to find an owner who definitely had this part# injector in his truck stock, and did a stock PCM read. None of the PCMs with 6 liters I looked at had 22.1# injector flow rates in them.

Tuner in Training
    I really liked this*information.

Injector Data

Quote Originally Posted by pontisteve View Post
    Your link refers to these as 2001 truck injectors flowing 22.1#/hr, but does not state at which pressure they're rated at. I can only assume 58 psi.

Googling these injectors endlessy, I found similar references rating these injectors between 22 and 42 psi and everywhere inbetween. And no reference to fuel pressure.

From what I can tell, 2000 trucks took 24.8#, 02-03 trucks took 25.2#, and 04-05 trucks took 24.5#. But that's just by looking at about 15 different tunes. No references I found show any of these numbers exactly. Plus, these numbers are so close (as is the other injector data) that the truck runs decently with the 24.5 or 25.2 injector specs (all, not just flow rate).

Somehow I need hard data to know which injector specs I should use. Best would be to find an owner who definitely had this part# injector in his truck stock, and did a stock PCM read. None of the PCMs with 6 liters I looked at had 22.1# injector flow rates in them.

Did you ever get good data for these injectors? Thank you!!!!

Advanced Tuner
    These are the stock injectors on all 01-07 (maybe 99-07) Chevy LS truck engines, 4.8, 5.3, 6.0. You can open up tunes from the repository, and compare them to what injector came in that truck according to Chevy I suppose.