Thread: E38 Dtc P2534

Potential Tuner

Unhappy E38 Dtc P2534

Hello I have done a swap a few months a go and a code for p2534 keeps poping up have checked bat voltage and it ok 12 +- volts and when running 13.6 volts

but have deleated the code set to the 3 error and un checked the SES block IM missing some thing .

I have my stand alone harness I made and using the starter realy of my 2003 tahoe hooked up to key pul wire any help

new engine 2008 escalade with 6.2l 6l8oe
    and the tahoe is a 2003 TAHOE USING THE ORIGINAL SWITCH

i have deleated the code unit will not CLEAR CODE KEEP POPPING UP

FIXED MY PROBLEM

I HAD MADE MY OWN HARNESS STAND ALONE HARNESS THEN I RAN ALLL MY POWER OFF THE SAME REALY

CODE P2534 THAT IS Ignition Switch Run/Start Position Circuit Low
    so u used the yellow wire to the Ecm power relay cuircut and powered my pink 12 and D blue pin 6
    Last edited by Jp Tech; 06-19-2011 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jp Tech View Post
    Hello I have done a swap a few months a go and a code for p2534 keeps poping up have checked bat voltage and it ok 12 +- volts and when running 13.6 volts

but have deleated the code set to the 3 error and un checked the SES block IM missing some thing .

I have my stand alone harness I made and using the starter realy of my 2003 tahoe hooked up to key pul wire any help

new engine 2008 escalade with 6.2l 6l8oe
    and the tahoe is a 2003 TAHOE USING THE ORIGINAL SWITCH

i have deleated the code unit will not CLEAR CODE KEEP POPPING UP

FIXED MY PROBLEM

I HAD MADE MY OWN HARNESS STAND ALONE HARNESS THEN I RAN ALLL MY POWER OFF THE SAME REALY

CODE P2534 THAT IS Ignition Switch Run/Start Position Circuit Low
    so u used the yellow wire to the Ecm power relay cuircut and powered my pink 12 and D blue pin 6
    Did you drive it before you found this?

My trans is going into Limp Mode(3rd gear only) at key on. If I reflash(key on) then start the car she runs on all 6 gears.
    I am also getting the same code TCM p2534. I too wired my ecm and tcm off the same IG source.