Thread: anyone have configs for an LD9?

Tuner in Training

anyone have configs for an LD9?

I'm trying to mess with the fuel trims and timing on my friends 99 2.4L grand am, but none of my LS1 configs pull any data from that motor in the histograms.

if anyone has a config or histogram setup for fuel trims and timing on that motor it would be greatly appreciated.

Tuner in Training
    well I made my own config. I think they will work, if they don't well, its not my motor

I posted it here just for the hell of it. the data shows up in the histograms like it does on my LS1... so I couldn't have f'd it up too bad.

Any update on how well this worked? Might look into it to tune my 97 2.4L GA

Tuner in Training
    as far as I know the config worked fine. had the car running and shifting great. shortly thereafter the car we were tuning blew up though (they always run best right before they break)

I really have no reason to believe it was my tuning, because I didn't change any parameters too drastically. that car had a lot of miles on it and the kid that owned it drove it HARD. lol

hmmmm. my motor has a few miles on it 40K or so since rebuild, but it was done with stronger internals
    Nick
    1997 Grand Am 2.4L. (gaownersclub.com)
    2005 GMC Canyon Z71 4x4 3.5L (355Naton.net)
    2009 Harley-Davidson XL883C (XLForum.net)