Thread: pe table?

Potential Tuner

pe table?

so, i am having to up the pe eq ratio alot and afr is coming down slow. this is an 00 z28 ls1 with full length headers. not sure what else, if any. part throttle seems ok.

my question is how high can the eq ratio get before we are concerned?

thanks, tom

sounds to me like you're hacking your PE table. Not the way it's done. You tune the VE and dial in your AFR's properly. Kill the VE and you tune the MAF, dialing the AFR's in properly. Then you use your PE only as a multiplier so that when you do the math, it's exactly where you want it.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.

+1

When your PE kicks in it will drop your AFR richer. So if you put your Stoich to 14.63 and you set the PE to 1.13, you commanded AFR for WOT will be 12.95. I have my LS1 Blown so I have my PE Set to (commanded AFR) 11.77.

If you look at the middle graph you see my CMD AFR (white line) was at 14.68 till PE Kicked in and then it drops 11.77. You can see the AFR(green line) trying to stay in the 11.77 range.
    1999 Trans Am, Automatic 60lb injectors, 255lph fuel pump, LS6 intake, P1SC Intercooled, trans cooler, polly motor/trans mounts, sway bars, subframe connectors, adj. Torque arm, Moser 12 bolt w/3.42 gears, pacetter longtubes....

1999 Trans Am, Automatic 60lb injectors, 255lph fuel pump, LS6 intake, P1SC Intercooled, trans cooler, polly motor/trans mounts, sway bars, subframe connectors, adj. Torque arm, Moser 12 bolt w/3.42 gears, pacetter longtubes....