Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Instructions?

Tuner in Training
    You guys say its all about money? If you had any kind of marketing clue you'd know that if you did have some kind of document/instruction or something....you'd probably tripple your sales and cover the cost of making that document by 10 fold.... and then also not be known as a non-user friendly program.

Redhardsupra.....I call BS on that.. I find it hard to believe... You dont need a doctrine in all that and this isnt a NASA program designed to send stuff to space. What took me a week of searching and hunting to figure out how what tables affect others..... could be all written down and it wouldnt take much work. Im not 100% familiar with it all so i cant. But if I was... there is no reason one couldnt put a user friendly document together in a day.

I did manage to figure out my problem (with no 20 years of education). A couple of the large and reputable shops could not even help me because they did not have the "injector data". After posting on another forum a random person PM'd me and had the data. I copied the 3 tables in and it fired right up and purred like a kitten. I think its pretty pathetic that it couldnt be answered that these 3 tables were what needed to be changed. What they needed to be changed to is another story.

Bill. What are your engineers so busy doing? I mean this is a good program but do they do redundant work? Maybe while they are desiging this material they should write instructions as they go?? Not trying to tell you how to run a business but not many places make it anywhere designing and selling stuff and not telling people how it all works. But im guesssing you only give that info out to the big tuner shops.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwrtrip75 View Post
    Redhardsupra.....I call BS on that.. I find it hard to believe... You dont need a doctrine in all that and this isnt a NASA program designed to send stuff to space. What took me a week of searching and hunting to figure out how what tables affect others..... could be all written down and it wouldnt take much work. Im not 100% familiar with it all so i cant. But if I was... there is no reason one couldnt put a user friendly document together in a day.
    Ask Greg Banish how long it takes start to finish to tune a factory vehicle, he's likely also the person the person that kindly gave you the injector data got it from.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Ask Greg Banish how long it takes start to finish to tune a factory vehicle, he's likely also the person the person that kindly gave you the injector data got it from.
    Because he is the only person in the world that knows how? Seriously you cant be serious?.....lol.
    Trying not to be a dick here... but im in awe.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Without me trying to be a dick or anyone else getting into it I think this thread has served its purpose. We have no plans for what you are looking for.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"