Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: L92 Stroker 416 Help

No I'm not sure exactly what the outside diameters are, if I can dig up the old 07 Silverado MAF I have laying around in my shop, I will measure the outside diameter for you and post it here. However, I think one side is a different diameter than the other side.
    Gray Ghost- The abomination. 2007 Chevrolet Silverado CCSB. 98mm turbo, nitrous, 428LSX, Rossler 80E with a brake. Finally finished. 23 psi, no numbers, Slow as hell.

PBM G8- Aluminum 364, twin Precision 67/66 turbos, 6L90 trans swap, CTS-V/Vaporworx fuel system, slowly making progress.

Dads 2011 CTS-V- Stock bottom end, stock heads, LS9 cam, pullies, ported blower, ported TB, D3 goodies, and lots of nitrous.
    618/618 motor
    906/862 spray

Caterpillar 50 Forklift- Duramax swap

Tuner in Training cornerburner27's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IDRIVEAG8GT View Post
    No I'm not sure exactly what the outside diameters are, if I can dig up the old 07 Silverado MAF I have laying around in my shop, I will measure the outside diameter for you and post it here. However, I think one side is a different diameter than the other side.
    Does the Silverado use a 90mm MAF? I would appreciate it if you could. I am trying to figure out what type of hose/connectors I'm going to need and whether the MAF will slide into the airlid that I'm going to use. I've also been looking in attempt to find a GM part number for one of these MAF's. I'm sure they could be purchased relatively cheap. Sorry for going off on this sensor sidetrack, but getting the right MAF is pretty important.
    "Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."
    -Steve McQueen, Le Mans

Tuner in Training
    I'm a little late, and I'll be honest, I didn't read EVERYTHING. Anyhow, your engine and cam specs are very close to a stock LS7. I'd pull Stock Z06 tunes for a starting point for fueling and spark. It should at least get you started and driving around. Look in the repository, if not, I'll give you my stock tune.

You're nuking it on the MAF. A 75mm or a 100mm, it's going to need to be calibrated. May as well only do it once.
    07 Z06. Stock LS7 Bottom-end, Katech Torquer 110, ARH LTs w/Cats, Halltech KBII CAI w/Beehive, 160* t-stat.