Thread: 2000 bonnevile wot tuning

2000 bonnevile wot tuning

my car is a 2000 bonn sle with ssm90 top swap so now has m90 blower. how are you guys going about tuning for wot. i got ltft dialed in and rescaled the ls1 maf so I am ready to wot tuning. i have a wide band installed on the car but most the info i have found is pretty dated and is not geared toward a car with wideband. i am used to the LS stuff but this seems really diffrent. i cant find a commanded a/f ratio amoung other things that i use to tune wot on my vette.

Tuner in Training

that is how i been doing it besides i started with the ve table before doing th maf tune...... that write up does not mention zeroing out the add-vrs-rpm or the add-vrs-tps in that guide. you leaving those stock?

edited
    Last edited by excessive81; 05-24-2011 at 10:33 PM.

pretty much done now with wot any suggestions?

What pulley you on? Something is definitely wrong with all your KR. How come your wideband wasnt reading in the scan? Do you have a gauge or something? You want to shoot for 11.8 WOT AFR and follow this guide to do so... http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...oop+maf+tuning . If you still seeing KR try 11.5 WOT AFR. If still KR lower timing or upsize pulley. If you have you timing set lower than about 16*-18* i would upsize pulley.
    Last edited by Lumpo; 06-06-2011 at 03:53 PM.
    2003 Galaxy Silver Limited Edition GTP
    Mods: 2.8 MPS | S2IC | XP CAM | GEN V | 65# | E85 | TOGS | N* TB | HPT PRO | Impala Brakes | BUILT TRANS w/3.29 GRS

2017 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 6.2
    Mods: HPT PRO