Thread: Will the 0411 control Fans when A/C is Switched ON???

Exclamation Will the 0411 control Fans when A/C is Switched ON???

I have a 1996 GMC K1500 Sierra with a 454 and using the 0411 ECM off a 2002 Express Van along with the 2005 Silverado Dual Electric Fans with the original fuse and relay harness.

But when I turn on the A/C the fans dont come on. does anyone know how to or if the ECM will control them??

I guess nobody knows!!!!

Advanced Tuner
    I know in EFILive there is a parameter in the fans section that controls whether the fan #2 output is for fan 2 or A/C Recirc. I imagine HPT does as well, does the second fan come on with the A/C?
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS - manual, CGM, 6M, sunroof, mods in process
    2008 TrailBlazer 3SS AWD LS2, loaded, dropped, modded, SE22 Performance tuned. And then some...
    2002 TrailBlazer LT 4WD 4.2L I6, lifted, tires, exhaust, SE22 Performance tuned

Thanks for the help. But I think I just need to add the a/c refrigerant pressure sensor to activate the fans. I looked up the wiring on trucks with electric fans and requires the sensor to let ECM know the pressure on the system. I'll find out tomorrow after I install the sensor and let you know.
    Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Maybe post in a v8 section? Most of us here have half the cylinders as you and a quarter of the displacement.
    1994 Mazda Miata turbo, aero, hoosiers Class=SSM

Take my drop box referral and we both get an extra 250 Mb free!