Thread: CRAZY timing issue missing 4 cylinders?????

CRAZY timing issue missing 4 cylinders?????

I bought this spark tool the one were you can see the spark. Turns out 4 of my cylinders are completely not firing at all. The one on the left cuts in and out and another on the right cuts in and out. 2 are completely dead. I have switched coils from the good ones still nothing, checking ohms through my engine harnes 0 ohms too all the coils and checked the coil harness, swapped plug wires new wires, new crank sensor, cam sensor im damn sure is wired right ls2 cam sensor to ls1 harness swapped outer wires tach works great and all. I know a crank relearn could be necessary but it never threw a code for it. BUT could that seriousely cause that to happen. I put the reluctor wheel on the crank eyeballing it and heating it with a torch im damn sure its lined up right I took forever doing it and had my eyes glued to a picture. So any advice would be awesome guys I know someone had this problem im freaking out I need this car so bad and the gasss mileage suckssss probably because im a 4 banger haha. Thanks in advance guys

forgot no mods in sig haha
    LY6 swap
    bored .070 over
    mahle forged pistons
    h beam rods
    stock crank
    accufab 4barrel efi
    gm carb efi manifold
    42# green tops
    th350 tranny 4000 stall circle D
    Last edited by silversscamaro2000383; 03-21-2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: forgot to add something