Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just received an interface starting in 116xxxxxxx or newer getting invalid app key?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)

Just received an interface starting in 116xxxxxxx or newer getting invalid app key?

This new batch of interface id numbers weren't in our source code in 2.22, you will need to contact support at hptuners.com with a link to this thread and your serial number and we will issue you the software update that corrects the issue.

Thanks,
    Bill
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    did this and still have the issue.
    2018 Camaro SS, Maggie 2650, 103 TB, Big Gulp, E85

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Email support for the software update, once you've received the software update you should have no issues with your application key.

Advanced Tuner
    I did and I still do. I guess william is working on it.
    2018 Camaro SS, Maggie 2650, 103 TB, Big Gulp, E85

Tuner in Training
    my application key isnt working. i emailed support and am hoping to get this resolved. i have serial number beginning with 116xxxxxxx. does this mean i need the beta file or whats the issue causing this not to work?

Potential Tuner
    Same situation here with a 116xxxxxxx serial number. Also, unable to log OUT of my account on the main site! I can even restart the computer, click on the link on the favorites bar, and am still logged in.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    Same situation here with a 116xxxxxxx serial number. Also, unable to log OUT of my account on the main site! I can even restart the computer, click on the link on the favorites bar, and am still logged in.
    Yeah I've had this issue with a few browsers, if you use IE8 go in and delete the cookies and click logout, then close the window. When you go back in you will be logged out.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Yeah I've had this issue with a few browsers, if you use IE8 go in and delete the cookies and click logout, then close the window. When you go back in you will be logged out.
    Thanks...I run Firefox 3.6.17, but that worked with it as well.

Tuner
    Just got my pro interface in the mail and can't use it for the invalid app key. Emailed support.

My serial number also starts with 116...
    15 C7Z M7

Tuner
    support emailed the Beta too me, works like a champ now, thanks for the late night support!!!!
    15 C7Z M7

Potential Tuner
    Just recieve mine in the mail yesterday with this same issue. Emailed support yesterday and still haven't heard back. I really need to get this up and running.

Thanks

Tuner in Training
    Same issue here, really pisses me off to. I had to send another $350 to have someone else tune a truck for me, that I should have been able to do myself.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Performance View Post
    Same issue here, really pisses me off to. I had to send another $350 to have someone else tune a truck for me, that I should have been able to do myself.
    Make sure if you have not already done so email support at hptuners.com with your serial number and we'll get you fixed up. If you don't email us its VERY difficult to assist you.

Potential Tuner

Unhappy 110xxxxxxx with invalid application key

Mine starts with 110xxxxxxx and I am also getting an invalid application key error.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by peakschool View Post
    Mine starts with 110xxxxxxx and I am also getting an invalid application key error.
    Please email support with your serial number

Potential Tuner
    i just bought mine and getting the invalid app key message. mine is not 116XXX mine is 110xxxxxx. i sent an e-mail to support Friday i think it was. no response yet but it is the weekend and there was a notice saying you guys might be a bit slower sine you are at SEMA. just thought i would post here also.

Tuner in Training
    Add me to the list. I just bought mine and can't fire it up because of the invalid app key message. My serial # begins with 110xxxxxxx. I'm using the 2.23 beta software that came with it. No help from support yet. Priority seems to be SEMA not current customers.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    http://files.hptuners.com/VCM Suite/VCM Suite (Beta).msi
    Sorry guys I'm typing this from my phone. We do not have internet access here so its not possible for me to answer emails. This beta should fix your issues though.

Potential Tuner
    anybody upgrade to the pro version of HP and have them not send an application key and no install instructions, sent e mails to HP and no response.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by lsx-geezer View Post
    Add me to the list. I just bought mine and can't fire it up because of the invalid app key message. My serial # begins with 110xxxxxxx. I'm using the 2.23 beta software that came with it. No help from support yet. Priority seems to be SEMA not current customers.
    This is crap i just upgraded to pro, and major BALL drop. no access key no reply to several E MAILS nothng nada zip!?!?!? can't even log in with serial they sent?????