Thread: Going rich and pulling KR? Attached scan and tune.

Tuner in Training

Going rich and pulling KR? Attached scan and tune.

So I took car to track and it was greatly disappointing. I made one pass with N2O and the car ran rich and sputter out shut it down swapped tunes and made N/A passes. The car didn't feel very strong after the first pass and was down in MPH. I allowed it to cool and then tried again with the log attached.

54 to 56 seconds into log was burn out so KR is expected right? But at 1:17 is where my run began at WOT only getting 22* of timing then KR pulls out 4* more. It didn't pull any more after 1st gear and i forgot to connect the wideband to the scanner. Later driving home my NGK AFR was reading 11.3afr @ WOT.

I havent checked to see if the nitrous on first pass damaged plugs but 22* @WOT and the 4*KR dosen't seem right.
    Any help or ideas is appreciated

Some timing may be pulled from the high intake air temps. These things are weird and sometimes won't hit the exact number anyway due to some rounding in the computer (I believe that was what Chris said when I had issues with mine in the past).

May need to go back and check out the MAF calibration N/A. I would clean the MAF off, check the plugs and then check it out. Is it a wet or dry shot you have on there?
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Tuner in Training
    This scan is back on the N/A tune. Ill clean the MAF and replace plugs and log another run. I have a dual stage dry then second hit wet kit.