Thread: DSP switch for gassers... guess it would be called GSP :P

DSP switch for gassers... guess it would be called GSP :P

Is there any way to make a DSP2 switch for a gasser? I guess I ask because it would be sweet to have a hot tune and then an economy tune/stock tune for others who are driving it, or if gas prices get extremely high. I understand that the switch is based on the amount of free space in the computer and whether or not HP is willing to support and put in the time and effort for developing such a feature for gas engines. I also understand that with good tuning, you can get both fuel efficiency and hot rod power out of one single tune. But with everything, consumers like the experience of being able to customize. And having a switch would also add a "cool" factor as well as more money for tuners and EFI. Any thoughts?

P.S. also what about different boost levels for the different tunes? so like a mild 5 pound on 1 and 10-15 pounds on another? Food for thought...
    Andrew

2006 Duramax ECSB - Banks Monster Dual Exhaust, Tie Rod Sleeves, Kennedy Twin Deluxe Lift Pumps, Edge Insight CTS with Pryo, EGR Blocker Plate, PVC Reroute, Suncoast Stage 5 trans with 1056 triple disk converter, Cognito Steering Braces, PPE Race Valve, LML driver side exhaust manifold, AFE Boost Tube, Stock Drop-in BatMoWheel, ProFab Performance 3" Downpipe, Other mods along the way, TUNED by ME... Way too much fun

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I think Frost on this forum offers a dual flash pcm for LS1's which would allow you to run 2 tunes of your liking.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"