Thread: OBD to Serial Cable pinout

Tuner in Training

OBD to Serial Cable pinout

Is there a diagram for this pinout? I dont program the truck much, but my buddy used it much more than I do. I'd like to splie into the back of the obd port and run the wires to the same style connector, 15 pin or what ever it is and secure it to the dash or somewhere else. Basically utilize a extension cable to the hp tuners interface.

Thanks

yes you can do that. I did the same thing on my Trans am. mounted a 2nd OBD2 port in the center console.
    pm me i can help ya out.
    98 TransAm WS9 Raim Air – Stage 4 4L60E Trans -3:90 Rear -1.8 HS Rockers - Full UMI Suspension – 85MM Lid – 85MM Z06 MAF - LS6 Z06 Intake - 224/230 Comp Cam - 7.350 Push Rods - 243 TEA Stage 2 LS6 Heads 61cc - Melling 10296 Oil Pump - Caddy Race Lifters - SLP Underdrive Pulley - 160 Thermo - 42# Green Top Injectors - HPT - SLP Line lock - Pacesetter LTube Headers - Yank SS4000 - 98 to 2002 PCM Swap www.mrk-motorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by bigboykilroy View Post
    yes you can do that. I did the same thing on my Trans am. mounted a 2nd OBD2 port in the center console.
    pm me i can help ya out.
    I need this also, any way you still active and can PM it to me? I?ve contacted hp about it and they ?don?t have it? I guess it a super secret 🤐