Thread: 2011 Mustang

Tuner in Training

2011 Mustang

Traded up from a Cobalt SS/TC to a 2011 Mustang 5.0. I guess I assumed this car would be supported by HP Tuners. From what I have seen by searching its not supported yet. If it helps I live in the Chicago area and may be able to drop my car off with the HP Tuner guys for a few days. Anyone have any experience with the handheld tuners available for the mustang? I would much rather use HP Tuners but oh well. Love this car I cant wait for even more power.
    Last edited by brian; 02-20-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    That's awesome...I did the EXACT same thing lol. I've currently got an sct with another companies tune on it but would much prefer to do the tuning myself, still have my hpt from many years of tuning GM vehicles. Let me tell ya, just with the box tune that she's got what a world of difference. Come on HPT. Although I'm sure if it was a new GM vehicle a year would be plenty of time for them to have at least a beta for us...
    "I didn't fail, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

any update on this? im assuming the 2012 would be the same ecm
    '09 cobalt ss. hahn intercooler, intake, cp,catless downpipe, ottp stage 2 mounts, hptuners, gmpp 3bar tmap sensors, hybrid hp tuned

Potential Tuner
    Yes, these use the Copperhead PCM's

Tuner in Training
    Any updates on 2011 2012 Ford Mustang 5.0 Tuning Support?

up

The 2011 has a totally new processor than any previous ford, period. I would suspect with the Dodge support and continued GM support this isn't on the table at this moment.-j